- still traveling. life as a pilgrimage
- am I on the journey? will I confront my fears? embrace others?
- can I find myself in the timeless procession of saints and sinners traveling hopefully in response to the divine call?
- that I might find myself with a sense of self-containment and self-control...with no haughtiness, no distance, no sarcasm, no put downs, no airs of importance or disdain...
- with the ability to deal with both my own limitations and the limitationsof others, the recognition that God is in life and that I am not in charge of the universe
- that I might grow in serenity, hope, inner peace and real energy
- ideas adapted from Wisdom Distilled from the Daily by Chittister